2/2/11

Peeks

New girls for your eye's sweet tooth.

Couldn't sleep last night so I made earrings through out the blizzard. 
Though right now it's lovely out. Tonight's supposed to get sub-zero though.

I am a bit hazy from not sleeping, so I kinda sat here in a daze and worked on editing these pictures waaay too long. But they look good to have been taken in awful light.

Used a bunch of the ear wires Jennifer sent me.

Here I glued bits of old money on square brass and put that UTEE stuff with way too much flex in it to turn it that amber color... and there's 4 black diamond rhinestones- can you find them? So, the pix are nice but now I realize you can't see the actual items that well...
Some work in progress...


Look what I got off ebay:
Vintage Indian match box labels.

They're killing me, they're so yummy!


Stay warm girls.


4 comments:

stregata said...

Gorgeous earrings! And those match box labels are so fantastic!

~Debi said...

Awesome finds and lovely jewelry :)

Angel Whisperer said...

If You Guys like match box labels vintage I have some real *made in Sweden* actually I got them from the Match factory in my home town Jönköping as a kid :)1950-60

Jennifer Valentine Morford said...

oooooooohhhhhhh....I've been away too long!
LOVE the labels...an the new thangs....