3/20/11

OK, They're Up.

With narratives and everything!
Hashishin. The Cult of Assassins. Tin Earrings.Hashishin. The Cult of Assassins.
A Parliament of Owls. Asymmetrical Earrings.A Parliament of Owls. 
Nome Tabu. Asymmetrical Earrings.Nome Tabu.
Corporeal Undead. Asymmetrical Earrings.Corporeal Undead.
The Spinning Hand of Fate. Choker.The Spinning Hand of Fate.
Dream of Existing. Asymmetrical Shoulder Dusters.Dream of Existing. 
The Meaning of Technology. Asymmetrical Victorian Tribal Earrings.The Meaning of Technology.
Ocean of Naught. Asymmetrical Posts.Ocean of Naught.
My worker elf helped me by coming up with "Nome Tabu" and "Corporeal Undead." Thanks girl!
Now that the clock is ticking toward my big procedure I'm starting to get nervous! Not about the surgery, about getting there by six!

4 comments:

stregata said...

These new pieces are soooo awesome - 'the Spinning Hand of Fate' is absolutely gorgeous!!!
Wishing you all the best for your surgery and hope you will be recovered and feeling great soon. Sending big hugs!

Kathy Van Kleeck said...

I've just discovered your work - wonderful! What an excellent way to start my day. As soon as I leave this comment I'll be heading back to Etsy to do some more perusing.

Sending light filled blessings for your surgery and speedy recovery.
best - kvk

Unknown said...

Ocean of Naught is a-ma-zing.
I will bethinking about you and sending in the 'on time elf". I have kept her captive for a while.

Deryn Mentock said...

Saying a little prayer that your surgery will go well.