3/26/11

This is what I look like

I've noticed people put pictures of themselves on their blogs. I only ever did the one time w/the tattoos and my face was behind the camera. So I thought since I can't make stuff...
I have no pictures of me, so I took some before going to work yesterday, since that's when I have on my all-important makeup.
Here's a full-length. Oh, except legs. I have no legs. No! I have legs, stumpy as they may be! I even whited out the background to save y'all from seeing tumbleweeds of dog hair rolling by behind me in the full-length mirror. Cuz I'm thoughtful.

Here's me in the downstairs bathroom. I thought I looked awful dour considering how goofy and smiley I am so I tried a smile:

And it turned out totally fake! So there you go. There's my fake smile. Still, not bad for 36. Sure was cuter at 26, though. But still. That sweater is frumpy. Maybe next time I'll do a sexy one ... in my PVC dominatrix outfit? With my husband tied up with the ropes and pulleys? Yeah.
Oh, also: this coming week I'm off to the magical land of Uruguay. So my shop will close down around the 29th to be opened again I think the 17th. And while everyone in Uruguay is constantly claiming that there are cyber cafes everywhere, I saw nary a one last time. So, I will be out of touch except for when I can steal a cousin's computer. I love you guys! 
Thanks again for all the lovely well-wishes, they warm the cockles of my heart. Which has cockles, doncha know.

9 comments:

Jennifer Valentine Morford said...

You look exotic and beautiful.,,like your creations...
And I love your dimples!
Even your face shows the complexity and soulfulness that your work has...
Does that sound strange?.....
Well I never said I wasn't a little strange.,,
I will seriously miss you!!!
Sigh.
xox

Flotsam Tide said...

Damn fanci you're a looker. :) What a surprise and treat to see your lovely face. I am so excited for you and your upcoming trip to Uruguay.

Regina said...

So glad to hear the palm and you are happy. You look happy! and pretty! Good to see you. Have a safe and happy trip to Uruguay. I am sure you will bring back many goodies.

stregata said...

Wishing you a safe and wonderful trip, as well as many exciting treasures to find. But don't forget to come back - what would we do without you?

steufel said...

Wish you a wonderful trip!

Penelope said...

You ARE cute! I already knew that though. And you still look 26 to me- admittedly I don't know why you looked like then, but you sure as sugar don't look 36.

Do you know the word cockles actually means what you think it means? Back in the middle ages, people believed the human heart had genitals.

okay that's a lie. It's another word for chamber. My version of the truth is more fun though.

betweenreader said...

My suspicions are confirmed, you are beautiful! Have a lovely trip, enjoy your homeland and when you come back, have a good wrist. xoxoxo, P.

Anonymous said...

You are a doll! There is only one little thing....

no earrings?

no necklace?

I know where you can get some seriously cute stuff ;)

I think you better have a do-over.

(on a make-up morning, of course ;)

Unknown said...

I knew you were a Dominatrix!
Glad to hear the lovely talented hands are healing well.
Safe travels to your home country and I will miss you.