6/22/12

Sun Through the Clouds. Rustic Tin Box Assemblage Necklace.
Sun Through the Clouds.
You already seen this baby.
I also put up this new baby:
Ceremonial Magic. Rings and Hoops Rustic Choker.
Ceremonial Magic. 
Which was totally inspired by Kathy Van KleeckCeremonial Magic. Rings and Hoops Rustic Choker.
You know when you feel like you're out-and-out stealing from someone and then you go back and look and their stuff looks nothing like what you made? Yeah. That.
Ceremonial Magic. Rings and Hoops Rustic Choker.(Here worn w/clasp in front.)
A for Aberash. Woodblock Print Long Black Necklace with gold leaf.
A for Aberash.
Finally made this baby. From my German haul. It will take a special someone to sport this baby... The tin that holds the rubber loops to the cord has some of my embezzling speckles.
A for Aberash. Woodblock Print Long Black Necklace with gold leaf.
And my bodacious mannequin is glowing.

B is for Badr. Victorian Tribal Rustic Gypsy Assemblage Found Objects in Black.
B is for Badr.
This bronze drawer pull has a seed I found in a park in U as a sorta bead cap. Cuz I so cray cray.

B is for Badr. Victorian Tribal Rustic Gypsy Assemblage Found Objects in Black.
Do you know how much of my time on earth has been swallowed up by Photoshop, and making sure all those little specks of teeny black or white lint or whatever it is are erased from my picture? Anyone else?

The Mistress. Pale Victorian Tribal Chatelaine with Horn beads, key, pencil, pocketknife.
The Mistress.
Here's a thing. With things. And a thing....

The Mistress. Pale Victorian Tribal Chatelaine with Horn beads, key, pencil, pocketknife.
I been kinda on an alternative closures kick.
I get easily bored, you see.
Abode of Ineffable Things. Victorian Tribal Vintage Assemblage Collection Earrings.
Night Rainbow.
Cuz its, like, an array. Like a rainbow is an array of colors all spread out in an arc. But it's all black, so... and it's arrayed in an upside down arc... so.... It's like the reverse of a rainbow... This guy drove me a little crazy actually. Getting all the sizes and 'weights' right. Ugh.

Abode of Ineffable Things. Victorian Tribal Vintage Assemblage Collection Earrings.
Buncha stuff that's been hanging around. The limbs of the black baby from last batch. Actually, I had to sand it all down b/c it had these big ol' plastic 'seams' that were just yuck- very distracting.  Remembering all the work that went into this made me just go back and up the price. Then no one will buy it and I'll once again forget the effort and lower it way down. Circle of life.

The Aperature. Rustic Gypsy Leather Cuff with Antique bronze escutcheon keyhole and quartz crystal point.
The Aperature.
Oh, oh! This one! The leather was a broken dog collar I found two blocks from my house! And I loved how worn out it was. Before repeated washings, it smelled like distilled dog. Which made me chuckle to no end, since we live in doggie central here. More dogs than people, which I love. I'm always flopping on the sidewalk to cuddle some awesome dog or another. Sigh.

The Aperature. Rustic Gypsy Leather Cuff with Antique bronze escutcheon keyhole and quartz crystal point.
And yeah, I flipped the inside out. And added a fancy little crystal point.

The Nurturer. Dusty Pink Triple Wrap Rustic Assemblage bracelet with spoon and rhodonite.
The Nurturer.
See this one it's cuz pink is a girly color, and girls are natural nurturers, well, usually, and there's a spoon! Symbolizing nurturing nutrients! Get it? Get it? And the one above is the aperture since how the key hole is an aperture but it also opens a door which is an aperture... And I just like the work aperture.
Aperture.

The Nurturer. Dusty Pink Triple Wrap Rustic Assemblage bracelet with spoon and rhodonite.
And it's a triple wrap! Cuz I cray cray.
So that's it for today. The end.

5 comments:

Beatnheart said...

tried to watch crazy embossing lady but started to yawn. somepin about snowmen . love those earrings with all the crap on em.

Regina said...

Love the pink.

Rosie Moceri said...

O.M.G. the ceremonial magic one is flippin' amazing! Earrings with all the dangly bits too.

Alice said...

I'm loving Ceremonial Magic, The Mistress, and The Nurturer. You have a knack for naming pieces so fittingly (is that a word?).

Petra Carpreau said...

They really did give you a run for your money, those hoops!! You've made them look great anyway though - no surprises there!