12/26/13

Merry... New Year?


  We've had family over and all that jazz so I've only had a few minutes here and there to sneak into the studio and play while wondering why people reproduce ever.

Here's some stuff on the work table (I have a worktable!) I took some quick shots of.
Just some work-in-progress so you don't forget me while I'm off being an aunt.

5 year-old nephew is in from Cali, showing me stuff Abuela got him. 
Mom:       Yeah, he got me to buy him all that.
Me:          How can you say no to that face?
Nephew:  It's a good face! 

 All kinds of shenanigans. 

6 comments:

CraftyHope said...

Beautiful as always! Enjoy your New Year and whatever other shenanigans you get yourself into. :)

Anonymous said...

Very cool pendants. Glad to see you have electricity ;) Happy Aunting!

Unknown said...

O me' GOD those crystal pieces are killer. Happy New Year if I don't talk to you before then. :) Norma, x

Jenm said...

I love your improvisational jazz hands and the way they flow out the jewelry....happy new years!

RaggedRobyn said...

WOW! Those crystal bits are incredible! LOVE them x

martinisfor2 said...

Happy New Year! Happy Auntie Days!
Happy Shenanigans! Love the jewels!